Welcome To Orinda Academy’s
We greatly value the participation and insight of our parent community.
Orinda Academy believes that a successful academic experience results when
students, teachers and parents work together as a collaborative team.
We have several ways for parents to become involved in our unique school
community and hope that you will join us.
We welcome all parents to get involved at Orinda Academy. We strive to
provide a host of educational and social events throughout the year to
strengthen the ties between you, your family, and our dedicated faculty.
Some of our yearly activities that the parent group participates in are:
- College Workshop for students and families
- Educational Speakers
- Spring Family Barbeque
- Hosting of Annual Fundraiser
- Hosting of First Day Coffee for Parents
- Staff Appreciation Gift Certificates to Every Staff Member
- Hosting of Two Staff Appreciation Luncheons
- End of Year Awards Ceremony
- Senior Graduation