How can you make sure your child succeeds at school? Browse these links to learn more about helping your child achieve academically.
- Does your child learn best when they see something visually? Learn about visual learners and other learning styles on Learning Styles Online.
- Are you unsure what your child’s learning style is? This learning style assessment quiz will help you find the answer.
- Find out the five question you need to ask at your next parent-teacher conference in this Family Education article.
- Is private school the right choice for your child? Learn the benefits of a private school education in this Private School Review piece.
- What should your college-bound child’s high school schedule look like? Consider this advice on selecting high school courses from Yale.
At Orinda Academy, we’re here to help you make that happen. Our private school has a track record of producing students who succeed in college and beyond. Call us at (925) 254-7553 to learn more about our college prep program and how we can help your child reach their academic goals.