A strong, solid education provides the foundation necessary to ensure your child’s future success. If you’ve been considering pursuing private education or preparatory school, read the following articles to gain more insight about whether it’s the right decision for your family.
- This article describes why those who have attended private school are more likely than public school students to complete a bachelor’s degree by their mid-twenties.
- Learn about the trends and developments in public and private schools in The Condition of Education, provided by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- The FAQ compilation provided by the U.S. Department of Education answers pertinent questions regarding private schools.
- This article demonstrates that private school students have a positive inclination toward public service and are more likely than other students to volunteer within their communities.
- Learn more about national efforts to integrate art into education by reading this article.
To learn more about how attending a preparatory school can help benefit your child, call the Orinda Academy at (925) 254-7553.