Orinda Academy Parent Group
Our amazing network of parents and guardians are truly the backbone of our school community. The OAPG’s constant support and engagement with the school allows students, faculty, and families to weave deep and lasting friendships that nurture our close-knit community.
Here are a few ways you can help:
- chaperone or drive students on a field trip
- support the All School Retreat and other student activities
- host a parent social
- assist at the fall or spring arts show
- contribute to a Faculty and Staff Appreciation event
- support prom
- organize the Annual Spring Fundraising Event
purchase spirit wear (link)
- Shop on Amazon. Go to smile.amazon.com each time you make purchases. The first time you visit, you will need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases. Please select North Bay Secondary School Inc.