PALs is a dynamic forum between parents and administration. Working together we increase communication, generate new ideas, and serve the Orinda Academy family of students, teachers, and staff.
Our recent projects include:
- WASC accreditation report
- Redefining the school mission statement and purpose
- Campus beautification projects
- Landscaping design and meditation area
- Updated LED lighting in study hall
- Bamboo accent wall generously donated by Stikwood.com.
- Front entry redesign generously concepted, funded, and completed by parents!
Parents can give back in many ways, and we welcome the opportunity for parents to use their professional skills for the benefit of the school.
Parent Admin Liaison Chair: Melissa Rapela