Find out how to get the most out of private school and college prep programs by reading the links below.
- Are you applying for financial aid for a private school? Get tips on completing the Parent Financial Statement from School and Student Services.
- Help your child tackle his or her homework and studying with these tips for creating a good studying environment from Education.com.
- Find out the benefits of a private school education in this article from CAPE.
- What classes will your child need to get into college? Take a look at these recommended college prep courses from the ACT testing organization.
- When your child is ready to take college admissions exams, these test preparation tips from Admissions Consultants will help.
At Orinda Academy, we offer a challenging and rewarding college prep curriculum that will keep your student excited about learning and on the road to academic success. Call us at (925) 254-7553 to learn more about our East Bay private school and to schedule a visit to our campus.