Read these Resources to Learn About Private School Priorites
School plays an important role in shaping your student’s organizational skills, time management, and confidence. Her future success is dependent upon becoming a well-rounded individual who is able to positively contribute to her community. The following links can help you understand the importance of your student’s learning environment:
- This Huffington Post article explains how budget cuts have impacted public education.
- An estimated 15% of children have dyslexia. The U.S. National Library of Medicine explains how to recognize the symptoms of this learning disability.
- You can integrate technology into your child’s education with the use of a smartphone. This page has a list of the best apps to enhance learning.
- Children with learning disabilities require different types of educational environments. PBS.org outlines how to help these children succeed academically.
- USA Today explains how children who learn about art and music do better with math and writing.
Orinda Academy can provide your student with a positive, individualized, college preparatory environment. For more information about our private school, call us at (925) 254-7553.