SUPPORT AT OA
OA Understands How You Learn
OA embraces all kinds of learners and empowers students to take charge of their education.
Our bright and creative students thrive in our nurturing, small class environments. Through a combination of teacher mentoring, executive functioning skill development, academic support (when needed), every OA student reaches their full intellectual potential.
OA Understands How You Feel
OA provides social and emotional support for every stage of the high school experience. Our Dean of Students oversees all aspects of the OA student life, and works with our Student Success Team to help students thrive.
- On-site Learning Specialist
- 9th grade study skills class
- School Counselor
- Reminder email to parents and students about missing assignments
- Wellness Class
- Supervised study hall period for 9th and 10th graders
- Community Engagement
- Academic Watch: added oversight for students who need more academic support and supervision to be successful
- Leadership Class
- Personalized college and career counseling for each student’s next steps after graduation
- Restorative Justice