Enrolling your child in an academically challenging private high school can have many benefits for his or her future. To learn more about what sets Orinda Academy apart, explore the following links.
- Proper nutrition can play an important role in helping your child fully realize his or her learning potential. Read more about the impact of nutrition on education here.
- Understanding different learning styles can be a key to fostering your child’s education. Find out more about the types of learning styles in this article.
- Learn more about the advantages of private school in this article from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Orinda Academy offers small class sizes so that all students are able to receive individual attention. Read more about why small class size matters.
- Read this New York Times article to find out more about why the arts are an essential part of a high school education.
Be sure to call Orinda Academy at (925) 254-7553 to find out about our admissions process and our college preparatory programs.